Scientific guidance and assessment. Evaluation criteria associated with the program work
The systematic manager for the course work is appointed by the Department of Sociology, centering on the product range of medical interests of instructors and the quantity of educational training load.
The key tasks associated with the manager
The task that is main of manager – advising and monitoring the entire process of utilization of pupil coursework.
The obligations associated with supervisor include:
– help in selecting the topic for the program work plus the development Of a ongoing work plan;
– performing consultations that are systematic the pupil on problems of work;
– support into the selection of research techniques;
– advising the pupil from the choice of types of literary works and factual product;
– monitoring the progress of work with conformity with all the founded plan and certification that is intermediate of pupil;
– work assessment.
Evaluation criteria associated with the program work
The criteria that are main the assessment of coursework consist of: